MARBLE POLISHING AND CLEANING IN FORT WORTH
Groutsmith Fort Worth knows and understands marble. We appreciate its many uses and characteristics. Our passion and extensive training is evident in every home in which we clean and polish marble. And our strong commitment to educating each customer ensures the marble in their home is properly cared for.
Preserve the Elegant Beauty of Your Marble
One common misconception about marble is that because it is a stone, it does not need to be maintained. In reality, all marble needs to be properly cared for in order to preserve its elegant beauty. Depending on where the marble in your home is located—in your walls, floors, showers, vanities, or countertops—various methods of care are required.
Facts about marble
- Despite the fact that some marble is harder than others, in general, marble is considered to be a softer stone.
- High traffic areas such as the kitchen or bathroom create a greater need for cleaning or polishing marble.
- Common problems with marble include etching, scratching, and loss of luster or shine.
- Acidic spills can contribute to problems with the look of your marble, increasing the need for professional care.
- Skilled professionals who use proper cleaning methods and products to clean and polish your marble surfaces can bring back the original beauty of your marble.
It’s Time to Clean and Polish Your Marble
If your marble floor, shower, vanity, or countertop has become etched or lost its beauty and shine, the time has come to contact us. Groutsmith Fort Worth can clean, seal, & polish all of your marble or limestone surfaces.
Matte / Honed Marble Finish
Proper maintenance and care is necessary for any marble with a matte/honed finish throughout your home. Groutsmith professionals recommend periodically cleaning and sealing this type of marble.
Caring for Your Marble
Groutsmith Fort Worth provides top quality service as we clean, seal, and professionally polish your marble. Besides these services, we also provide instructions on how to properly care for and maintain all the marble surfaces in your home. For routine maintenance and cleaning, we recommend the use of a stone-safe, natural stone cleaner.
Imagine waking up to the beauty of restored marble! Contact us today at (469) 559-6607 for your free in-home demonstration, and let us show you how we can transform your marble tile and surfaces.